Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Monday run

Sheesh it was cold last night. The run started off ok... cold, and a little sluggish but we were just starting to warm up when my stomach decided it didn't want to play nice. I was so dissapointed we ended up having to walk it in and even that was a struggle :( Oh well we did get 2 running miles and 1.5 walking. I guess better than nothing but still a big dissapointment.

The good news the toe didn't hurt.



Here is one last picture from Memphis. I can't believe I didn't post it with the others since it is one of my favorites!

Cheryl relaxing right after the race.

3 comments:

ShirleyPerly said...

Wow, back to running already -- you are hardcore!! Sorry to hear about the stomach but glad the toe didn't bother you.

Susan said...

Excellent photo!

Like Shirley, I can't believe you're running already.

Kelly said...

Ok, your running maniac certificate is in the mail to you!! Only kidding, you know I admire your dedication.

Great picture of Cheryl. She looked great too after 13.1 miles!